Deepshield Universal Cleaner
- Cement Pavers
- Natural Stone
Deepshield® Universal Cleaner is an extremely popular and highly efficient premium quality product especially formulated to thoroughly clean all types of indoor and outdoor flooring as well most general household items.
Deepshield® Universal Cleaner uses special surface-active agents to penetrate and lift deeply embedded stains. Deepshield® Universal Cleaner is ideal for everyday use, is biodegradable, non-toxic, non-caustic and non-flammable.
- pH 12 Biodegradable Formula
- Biodegradable Formula
- Ideal for everyday use
- No Flammability Issues
- Suitable for both domestic and commercial application
- Easy to use
Read entire label before using.
- Avoid contact with aluminium surfaces.
- Sweep, vacuum or dust surfaces to be cleaned.
- Deepshield® Universal Cleaner can be diluted up to 50 parts water for one part solution depending on application.
- Deepshield recommend using a 10 to 1 mix on floors.
- Always perform a trial on a small test patch prior to application.
- Apply Solution to surface with spray, mop or sponge.
- Leave for up to 10 minutes, before agitating with a natural brush or scrub pad.
- Do not allow solution to dry on the surface.
- Remove cleaner by using a brush, a cloth, high pressure hosing or a sweeping/scrubbing machine.
- Change the cleaning solution every 25 metres or as needed.
- Clean tools used with water before the solution dries.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Deepshield™ Universal Cleaner is a powerful, multi-purpose concentrated tile and grout cleaner formulated to thoroughly clean all types of indoor and outdoor flooring as well most general household items. It removes grease, grime, and dirt, including kitchen traffic dirt.
Deepshield™ Universal Cleaner is ideal for everyday use, can be used in bathrooms and will effectively clean grout joints.
- Q: Is Deepshield™ Universal Cleaner safe for everyday use?
- A: The safe formula of Deepshield™ Universal Cleaner is non toxic, biodegradable and ideal for everyday use in both domestic and commercial application. When used regularly, Deepshield™ Universal Cleaner prevents soap scum build up and hard water deposits. A mixture of up to 50 parts water to 1 part Universal Cleaner is recommended for regular maintenance. The entire Deepshield™ product range has been formulated with the safety of your family and pets in mind.
- Q: Will Deepshield™ Universal Cleaner affect my sealer?
- A: No, Deepshield™ Universal Cleaner will not affect sealer from tiles, stone or grout.
- Q: Is Deepshield™ Universal Cleaner easy to use?
- A: Yes, the solution will do most of the work. Apply Deepshield™ Universal Cleaner, allow the formula to penetrate for 10 minutes before agitating with a brush and then rinse any of the excess cleaner.
- Q: Is Deepshield™ Universal Cleaner flammable?
- A: As the product is water based there are no flammability issues and can be used in conjunction with any style of floor sweeping or scrubbing machinery
- Q: How can I tell the difference between a stain and an etch mark?
- A: A stain is a surface mark that can be removed with Deepshield™ Universal Cleaner. An etch is surface damage to your stone caused by acidic substances to unsealed stone which will require restoration.
- Q: How can I buy Deepshield™ products?
- A: You can buy our products from our online shop, or from one of the dozens of Accredited Applicators throughout the country. Please refer to our "Online Shop" section of this website or phone or e-mail us to find out the easiest way for you to obtain our products.
- Q: Is it possible to have Deepshield™ products delivered?
- A: All Deepshield™ products can be conveniently delivered directly to your door, and are usually shipped within 24 hours.
- Q: Can someone apply your products for me?
- A: Deepshield™ has many trusted Accredited Applicators. You can contact these applicators independently to obtain a quote for applying our products. All listed Accredited Applicators have the required skills, training, equipment, products and experience required for applying all Deepshield™ products.
- Q: How do I know if my tiles are sealed?
- A: An easy way to find out if your tiles are sealed is to carry out the water test. Place a tablespoon of water on the treated surface for 20 minutes, remove the water with a tissue or cloth, pressing hard to soak up any water in the texture of the surface. If the water is absorbed or leaves a dark mark, the surface needs to be sealed, otherwise, the surface is adequately sealed and does not require further sealing.
- Q: Can I use Deepshield™ Universal Cleaner on my marble?
- A: Deepshield™ pH Neutral Cleaner should be used on marble and other sensitive calcite based stone.
- Q: Should I dilute Deepshield™ Universal Cleaner?
- A: We recommend a mixture of 1 part Deepshield™ Universal Cleaner to 10 parts water for stubborn areas, and a mixture of up to 50 parts water when used for regular cleaning.
- Q: Will Deepshield™ Universal Cleaner harm my plants?
- A: As a cleaning solution, it is not recommended allowing Deepshield™ Universal Cleaner to come into contact with plants.
- Q: Can Deepshield™ Universal Cleaner be used on wood?
- A: Deepshield™ do not recommend our products be used on anything other than their intended use.
- Q: I have heel marks on my floors, will Deepshield™ Universal Cleaner remove them?
- A: Black heel marks can generally be cleaned off using Deepshield™ Universal Cleaner and gently scrubbing with a soft brush or white nylon pad.
- Q: Will Deepshield™ Universal Cleaner remove calcium marks?
- A: Sweep, vacuum, or dust the surface before applying Deepshield™ Universal Cleaner, allow the formula to penetrate for 10 minutes before agitating with a firm bristled brush and then rinse off any excess cleaner.
- Q: Will Deepshield™ Universal Cleaner affect metal?
- A: Do not use Deepshield™ Universal Cleaner on Aluminium products as it may leave stains.
- Q: Will Deepshield™ Universal Cleaner remove leaf marks on outdoor pavers?
- Sweep, vacuum, or dust the surface before applying Deepshield™ Universal Cleaner, allow the formula to penetrate for 10 minutes before agitating with a firm bristled brush and then rinse off any excess cleaner.
- Q: Will Deepshield™ Universal Cleaner remove grease and oil stains?
- A: The special blend of surfactants creates a product capable of lifting grease and oil off most surfaces.
- Q: How can I reduce the amount of required maintenance for my surfaces?
- A: Surfaces will unfortunately never be entirely maintenance free, however sealing you surface using a high quality impregnating sealer can dramatically reduce the amount of maintenance required.
- Q: Is Deepshield™ Universal Cleaner safe for use in food preparation areas?
- A: All Deepshield™ products are safe for use in food preparation areas.
- Q: Can Deepshield™ Universal Cleaner be used on ceramic or porcelain tile surfaces?
- A: Yes, Deepshield™ Universal Cleaner is highly effective on ceramic or porcelain tile surfaces
- Q: How can hard water deposits be removed from natural stone or masonry?
- A: Sweep, vacuum, or dust the surface and apply Deepshield™ pH Neutral Cleaner, allow the formula to penetrate for 10 minutes before agitating with a brush and then rinse off any excess cleaner. Deepshield™ pH Neutral Cleaner is recommended for surfaces with an acid sensitive substrate. If this product is not effective, mechanical refinishing may be necessary.
- Q: Can I use Deepshield™ Universal Cleaner for my shower surfaces?
- A: Deepshield™ Universal Cleaner can be used for most shower surfaces including ceramic and porcelain. For more sensitive surfaces such as marble and granite, Deepshield™ pH Neutral Cleaner should be used
- Q: Will Deepshield™ Universal Cleaner damage my grout?
- A: Deepshield™ Universal Cleaner will not damage your grout. Some grout in poorer condition can become loose with excessive scrubbing.